Days & Nights @ IITKgp

 Days & Nights @ IITKgp

     The turning point .... 

         A place to see the dreams

             A place to find the inner potentials

               A place to train yourself to fly! 

                   A place that teaches the happiness in giving !

 

 

 Initial few months were too tough for me to co-up in IITKgp, 

to handle the tough courses, instant exams, weekend tasks etc.

However, I was too good and confident in research 

because of my work at CGCRI, kolkata & IMMT, Bhubaneswar. 

That confident brings the strength in me to co-up and stand within a semester. 


The next sem I used to shape me in different ways;

 to learn from all starting from the greenery & lively campus, from the canteen life,hostel mess, chai khati, friend from all over India!, faculties, dept & hostel staffs and from each! 

The IIT campus is not beautiful, but is full of energy, education, entertainment and what not! 

Slowly slowly I gathered friends from different background both in hostel and dept.

I got all the basics and methodology to compete in such an aggressive environment. 

 

 

 

 

 

will be updated with time...