Painful way that is enjoyable too!

 The painful road!

 

Journey over a constructed road is not painful if we enjoy!

However, think of a road, not constructed before!

No sign of path!

No

.

Without pain there is no success in life

Lots of hardwork and pain is also there 

for the beautiful models or glamorous life of the stars 

.

But if we could convert 

our hard work into entertainment 

and the pain into a beautiful script /poem/a writeup

sometimes .. its relaxed and compensated .. 

 ***

I have seen me in different phase of transformation!

1. Till 9th I think I was of one kind! 

Some change happened after that!

2. Next after +2, a year of hard work, 

work in field, found some time to rebuild me,

 got selected in air force, 

choose my writing as my inspiration 

and topped in graduation as well!

3.During MTech, I find another phase of transformation, 

that created lots of fun and memories!

4. A big transformation happened in IIT days 

and it gave me lots of seriousness, insights, 

learning, respect, responsibility, inner potential and identity etc!

5. Next transformation was in 2021!

so far is the best transformation with the best hope and best.. best..  

Self love, positivity, patience, attitude, gratitude etc are the key factors! 

***